Friday, June 15, 2007

NO!


Dr. *Sniffles*... Morrison...*Sobs*...Is...*Bursts into tears*


~A few hours and pints of ice cream later~

Dr. Morrison, the coolest director ever, is moving to TENNESSEE! Sure, I should be happy that he is moving on to bigger better orchestras, but I am going to miss him so so so so much!!! Ya see, he married my junior high orchestra director which I thought would suck, but I really ended up liking him 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000x more than I liked Ms. Taylor. He is HILARIOUS. My mom and I called him turkey lurkey because when he walked, he bobbed his head like a turkey... He was so clever and taught me so so much. He is 45% of the reason I am the musician I am today. Yeah, that doesn't sound like a lot, but Ms. T and Mrs. Lopez have to get some credit too. He was the director of the youth symphony here, and I was looking forward to having him as my conductor again. (The first time was right before the biggest concert of my life. He was also a guest conductor at that concert.) This is so sad. *Sobs* Oh no... Not again...

~A few MORE hours and bags of M&Ms later~

They are gonna replace him with some stiff butthead... :( This bites. I'll post later when I am not hysterical.

No comments: